random stuff :)

Anything else, including fun stuff.. and a 'little' spam
Swaffy

Re: random stuff :)

Post by Swaffy »

Story time.

Tonight I was riding around in my Ju-88A, letting the AI fly around bombing stuff while I was his gunner. After I shot down a group of three Spitfires that were harassing my plane, I saw a dot in the sky. Okay, no big deal. Then a stream of vapor trails go flying all around me. I'm like "WHAT THE HELL?" So I try shooting at it but can't get much hits because my pilot is flying like he's drunk. Then it gets close enough for me to realize it's an AI flying the AH-6 Little Bird unloading bullets on my plane! He held his aim and my plane eventually set fire and blew up. Crazy stuff, you never know when them bots actually decide to aim well ... WHILE flying a helicopter.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
freddy

Post by freddy »

Swaffy wrote:Story time.

Tonight I was riding around in my Ju-88A, letting the AI fly around bombing stuff while I was his gunner. After I shot down a group of three Spitfires that were harassing my plane, I saw a dot in the sky. Okay, no big deal. Then a stream of vapor trails go flying all around me. I'm like "WHAT THE HELL?" So I try shooting at it but can't get much hits because my pilot is flying like he's drunk. Then it gets close enough for me to realize it's an AI flying the AH-6 Little Bird unloading bullets on my plane! He held his aim and my plane eventually set fire and blew up. Crazy stuff, you never know when them bots actually decide to aim well ... WHILE flying a helicopter.
Skynet!
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

I had a bot in a tiger tank that BEAT ME IN EVERY TANK BATTLE. His name was like Michael Witt or something like that. How funny. I bombed him with a B17. :twisted:
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
reformedcalvinist

Post by reformedcalvinist »

So is "nondenominational chistian" a new denomination I haven't heard about that believes in cussing?? :o
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I have points to make:

- Who are you?
- Where did you come from?
- No one is perfect in this world, even the most serious Christ-followers.
- Don't begin an argument or debate. Especially here. I respect these people and respect their mindset towards the world, and we're here with a common interest: Battlefied.
reformedcalvinist

Post by reformedcalvinist »

I agree. No one is perfect but God. I could understand if you like hit your thumb with a hammer and cussed. I cuss sometimes when I get really mad. That doesn't mean I think it's right though. But I think it's different if you type it out, you can't take back words when you say them, but you also think about what you type. Even if you accidentally type a cuss word you can erase it before you post. I'm BadBug I was wrong to make another account to hide my identity. That's another example of us falling short of the glory of God. I let the fear of man intervene. You can consider this discussion closed if you want but I am open to more. It's your choice. I don't want friction between believers, but I believe we should confront each other if our conduct is questionable to our faith. Thanks and sorry if I offended you.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Also, they can match the IP address between your accounts. At least that's how it works on the other forum I'm a part of.

Anyway, back on topic.

Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

The other forum I'm a part of has this thread where you ... well, look because it's hard to explain:
http://www.spyroforum.com/post-398846.html#398846
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

bump

Bad Bug

Post by Bad Bug »

lol hilarious! What game is that? I am looking for a good sim, and that looks pretty realistic.
Yes my master