Strasbourg

the original unfouled game.
Serverside Mods and Custom Maps
Swaffy

Re: Strasbourg

Post by Swaffy »

Bot support yes/no? Also is it for vanilla?
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Swaffy wrote:Bot support yes/no? Also is it for vanilla?
No AI support, and yes it's for vanilla 42. I am currently looking for someone that can convert the map to COOP.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Really cool vanilla map. It contains a huge city and a moveable cannon train. Really good work classical modder. The news about your map will be send to public on the news blog soon. Stay tuned.:)
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

buschhans wrote:Really cool vanilla map. It contains a huge city and a moveable cannon train. Really good work classical modder. The news about your map will be send to public on the news blog soon. Stay tuned.:)
Thanks man. I just want to add that in this version, the train is static and not usable.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

I would sign up to do the AI part of your map but it's been a while since I did AI for a map, I think Bocage was the last map I did that for... it's the steps in the process which I forgot.
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Swaffy wrote:I would sign up to do the AI part of your map but it's been a while since I did AI for a map, I think Bocage was the last map I did that for... it's the steps in the process which I forgot.
That would be cool man. The only thing is the map uses a bunch of custom meshes (such as the cathedral objects) so it would make the process of generating AI path maps more tedious.
Diamondback

Post by Diamondback »

Final build of the map, with object and terrain lightmaps:

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 51#p125951
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Good job bro, I will try to create a news about your great mapping job.;-)
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Classical Modder wrote:Final build of the map, with object and terrain lightmaps
It looks nice, if you want to improve it more then you may want to add some rubble near the broken buildings, and different ground texture (like rock or cement) under the buildings instead of straight "mud/grass" so the buildings look like they weren't just slapped down randomly over a plain field, fence lines can use some bushes against the fence or a different texture along the fence ground. Buildings could use some decoration like tables, chairs, communications, etc. These small things can make the map look filled in and visually more interesting.
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Swaffy wrote:
Classical Modder wrote:Final build of the map, with object and terrain lightmaps
It looks nice, if you want to improve it more then you may want to add some rubble near the broken buildings, and different ground texture (like rock or cement) under the buildings instead of straight "mud/grass" so the buildings look like they weren't just slapped down randomly over a plain field, fence lines can use some bushes against the fence or a different texture along the fence ground. Buildings could use some decoration like tables, chairs, communications, etc. These small things can make the map look filled in and visually more interesting.

It would be nice you’ll do that.:-) there are some new specials possible you can see the “soccer mod 2017” you can download in the download pool down my signature sign you want??? Moving clouds, rifle animation, weapon select update would be nice.:-)