DC Unauthorized v3.3 ready for combat!

Modern warfare for 1942
Mod Download, Serverside Mods and Custom Maps
MR PINK BALLS

Re: DC Unauthorized v2.3 ready for combat!

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

don't look fine to me
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
freddy

Post by freddy »

just a lill snag :mrgreen:
MR PINK BALLS

Post by MR PINK BALLS »

little snag ..ok...fatal error terminate program

computer explodes.
Image Image

I <3 Ironmen
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

For those who are having issues with the Sprites used on night maps extract Objects.rfa from this RAR file and replace the existing one:

http://www.filefront.com/14810299/SpritePatch.rar

This patch will disable the geometry and make the object invisible. This will rid the nightmaps of the headlight object. So only use this if you have issues with the headlight object causing graphical glitches on your machine.
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
VXF-VOLT

Post by VXF-VOLT »

WOW !
Thanks for making this mod.

I checked out all your videos and it is impressive what you have accomplished.

I am unable to download your mod now because I need a hard drive with more capacity but as soon as that new HD is in, your mod will be the first thing downloaded.

Would you please reply with a list of all the vehicles that are in your mod - thank you & continue the good work there bro. ;)
Do everything to the best of your ability and you will find yourself in the future doing everything better than you thought possible.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Thanks!

Well as for vehicles. It may take awhile to tally them up. Also know the mod runs off DC and includes all the DC vehicles as well.

EDIT:

Done!:

Air:
1. Ah1-Cobra (converted from BFV)
2. Mini RC Helicopter (guided scouting weapon. Mesh obtained from free mesh website)
3. RAH66 Commanche. (all verients converted from PoE mod for BFV including one new version with only one seat)
4. Rocket pack from Xpack2 mod. Requires that expansion pack to work correctly in singleplayer though.
5. GuidedAA (guided stinger missile launched from handweapon)

Land:

1. BMP-3. (converted from PoE of BFV)
2. Car_Bomb (guided weapon version of Lada car that detonates on command)
3. HEMTT cargo truck (coded from scratch with working crane. Mesh(s) was obtained from a free model website)
4. BF2 Humvee. (converted strieght from BF2. Replaces the DC Humvee)
5. Lada self driving vehicle version. (basically to act as traffic on a few maps, does not have AI!)
6. M6-LineBacker. (Modified M2A3 TOW missile rack and coded it as a new vehicle. Uses most of the M2A3 code but does not use anything from the DCFinal version of the Linebacker!)
7. RC Minitank. (guided robotic mini tank with two hell fire missiles and minigun. Mesh obtained from free mesh website)
8. Technical self driving vehicle version. (same as self driving Lada except it's a truck)
9. Ranger. (two seater jeep with 50 cal weapon on second seat. Mesh was obtained from free website and coded from scratch)
10. BF2 Tunguska. (started out with PoE Tunguska but converted the one from BF2. Still uses most of the code from PoE tunguska, but now looks and behaves like the BF2 one)
11. BF2 Jeep FAAV. (DPV like jeep converted from BF2. Replaces the DPV)
12. T72 TOW. (new version of T72 with third PCO seat that launches a single magazine TOW missile similar to the BMP2)
14. Both M1A1 and standard T72 have a third PCO that fires smoke grenades. T72 also had rear fual tanks lowered and now has full 360 turret movement.
15. ZPU4 Mobile. (drivable vesrion of ZPU stationary AA with dual stearing racks)
16. BM21 uses new mesh from free website.
17. URAL375. (two versions. One with and one without the tarp on the back. BM21 uses a modified version of this mesh)
18. Table RC (stationary table that soldier uses to launch the guided Lada car bomb)
19. UAV Trailer. (Launches the guided minitank and RC helicopter. Uses UAV Trailer mesh from BF2)

Sea:

1. Static LHD2 from BF2 for use in Gulf of Oman map. It is more static object then a vehicle though.

That's all the vehicles I can tally up from the con files. I'm pretty sure I got them all listed here. :P

Note that most land tanks have a turret shadow added for added shadow realism.
ImageImageImage
VXF-VOLT

Post by VXF-VOLT »

Thank you
Excellent work there bro.

For the Air vehicles, have you included the BF2 jets such as the F-18 ?
Do everything to the best of your ability and you will find yourself in the future doing everything better than you thought possible.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Nope. My DC_Unauthorized mod was not intended to include a whole bunch of BF2 stuff. it's mainly my take on a DC enhancement mod. ;)

Have you tried out the BF242 mod I have been working on. I did not create it, but I have enhanced it by converting A LOT more BF2 vehicles. No BF2 jets though. Right now planes just have too many parts to worry about. It's a lot of crap to keep track of for just one plane. :(
ImageImageImage
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

I am sooo ready to try this mod on my server but, I'm real dumb about setting up mods.

Any chance I could get a little help?
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

I can't really help much in that regard if its a remote server you want this on. However for hosting servers locally on your machine, you can easily edit the maplist.con file to load maps from the mod. There should be a maplist.con file in your vanilla BF1942 mod folder. it's found in the settings folder of the vanilla BF42 mod.

Installing this mod to a server isn't much different then installing it on a normal game.
ImageImageImage