DC Unauthorized v3.3 ready for combat!

Modern warfare for 1942
Mod Download, Serverside Mods and Custom Maps
Apache Thunder

Re: DC Unauthorized v3.3 ready for combat!

Post by Apache Thunder »

Unlike the Map RFAs, I don't think the game exe will look for patch rfas beyond _001 for the main rfas. You'll either need to get rid of StandardMesh_001 (which I believe only contains the sample files for lightmap generation, so it's not needed for gameplay) or merge the two into one rfa.

As for the mod name being too long, I wasn't aware the BFSM had that limitation. If I ever update the mod I'll likely shorten it to DCU and just use the Lexicon file to make it appear with the full name in the menus.
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Apache Thunder wrote:Unlike the Map RFAs, I don't think the game exe will look for patch rfas beyond _001 for the main rfas. You'll either need to get rid of StandardMesh_001 (which I believe only contains the sample files for lightmap generation, so it's not needed for gameplay) or merge the two into one rfa.

As for the mod name being too long, I wasn't aware the BFSM had that limitation. If I ever update the mod I'll likely shorten it to DCU and just use the Lexicon file to make it appear with the full name in the menus.
Can you please fix the DC Unauthorized 3.3 Download link? Because my Antit Vir System alert me the link.
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Crash

Post by Crash »

Nice.