[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4874: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4875: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Battlefield 1942 Mods, Modding Tutorials. Forums and Mod Downloads. • View topic - Swaffy'sMod v0.38 (TBA)

Swaffy'sMod v0.38 (TBA)

Full Game Conversions and Custom maps

Re: Swaffy'sMod v0.34 [Aug 16, 2015]

Postby buschhans » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:14 am

buschhans

Postby Swaffy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Just a heads-up, I have not been inactive lately. Now that I've got 3DS Max running again I have been opened up to ideas which I couldn't do before.

More updates to come Soon™.
Last edited by Swaffy on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swaffy

Postby buschhans » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:21 pm

If we have a Swaffy's 0.34 COOP Server i could play with a friend and test it? As special i could make some videos for the Swaffies fans outside? If do you have small news of your work, you can post it here? I will send it to the communities.
buschhans

Postby Swaffy » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:23 pm

No news for now but I am working on many things. I'll release a changelog when I'm ready, maybe a video.
Swaffy

Postby buschhans » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

please make sure, your movie is in Europe available.;-)
If not, dont worry. I will help you again.
buschhans

Re: Swaffy'sMod v0.38 (TBA)

Postby Swaffy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:17 am

Here's a preview of one of the things I have been working on. This camera style I hope to make for every aircraft, and is much fun to use! Enjoy this video.

()

Note: The rear window of the Zero is hard to see through, I still have plans to work on the window texture. [edit] Okay, the rear windows are clear now so the pilot can see what's behind him when using 1st person view.
Swaffy

Postby discocreeper101 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:55 am

This looks amazing :o . Keep up the great work.
My Mods:
All Out War:

Youtube Channel:
discocreeper101

Postby buschhans » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:50 pm

buschhans

Postby Swaffy » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:30 am

Now that my game runs I still have some plane cockpit mesh merging to do to finish up my work on plane cameras. Here are some things that I've done recently to show I am active.

- Made a variant of the Type 97 Chi-Ha which I call Type 97-20 Wi-Pii. It's basically a 20mm variant (Wi-Pii is supposed to sound like "we pee" in English) with 10-round magazine and HEF-T and AP-T shells with different damage values. The HEF-T is the same shell used on Flak 38 so this Type 97-20 can still shoot at planes and soldiers, then AP-T which I made for anti-armor. I made this because I felt Japs needed something different than the original with 57mm gun. Nice gun sounds and this tank is a little faster than the 57mm version to make up for having a 20mm gun.

- Tanks with bow MGs which I made my own meshes for while using vanilla textures to save space. I suck at modeling so this is a big personal goal which I finally finished.

I forgot the rest

Oh and I took the T-95 from SWoWWII and made it handle more realistically (aka really sluggish) but makes up for that with its 105mm gun. Carefully changed armor values and made a new damage table for the projectile. This tank is a rolling pillbox but I purposefully created weakspots for anyone firing at it from the front. I suggest to use Tiger tank or flanking maneuvers to fight this tank. It is more fun now to use, and to shoot at.

+ other stuff which I won't talk about, k
Swaffy

Postby buschhans » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:26 am

really good. It an amazing news.:-) Just made for you one year ago: Image
buschhans

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Downloads