SuperDC v2.07 Release!

Full Game Conversions and Custom maps
buschhans

SuperDC v2.07 Release!

Post by buschhans »

Hi Guys, we want to present you today the Release from the Super DC v2.07 Modern Warfare Mod.

This SuperDC Mod is now the best Modern Warfare Mod in BF1942. Why?

Because this mod bring the best modding art together in the year 2016.

It is developed by an one russian guy "bbfplayer". Specially on this mod is, it has full COOP support.

The guy "bbfplayer" do an excellent job for made the best Modern Warfare mod for us, "the players"!

You have the Commander mode for example. Be a Commander in your team? Everywhere on the map position you want, you can drop the Commander station with your personal officer kit? And there is a kit to drop some different vehicle/tanks. You can pilot drones and shoot aims on the floor or drop ammo boxes. It's possible to drop AA Guns, MG settings, rocket settings or requesting dirty Bombs or A-Bombs and you can drop. As soldier you can drop ammo or medic kits. You can call artillery fire with you binoculars.

If do you find any bugs or other bad bugs, please post it to this Topic: BFSP Forum.

Playable fractions are Afghanistan, Russia, Great Britain, USA, Turkmenistan, Rebells, Yugoslavia, Euro Forces (Bundeswehr, French Army).

You have on this version a lot of different maps and different vehicles, for example the main battle tank of french Leclerc, from US Abrams-Bradley, from germany Leopard-Marder-Dingo-PzH 2000, from the chinese forces you can use the QBZ-95, QBB-95_LSW, from russia T 81, from vietnam war T 54, from the UK Challenger 2, and many more vehicles waiting for you here. It waiting for you specially bf2 and bf242 maps and summary round about 51 maps to play.

-QBZ-95, QBB-95_LSW for china side (graza weapon editing)

-Mk46, M4AFSOCC for british SAS

Super DC has a few modern ships like Kyznetsov, Akula Submarine (DCX Mod) and Boxer.

Server: Image

Super DC v2.07 April 2016 (Please make sure you have Desert Combat installed): Download

Super DC v2.20 March 2017: Download

Source: battlefieldsingleplayer.com
Last edited by buschhans on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
Swaffy

Re: SuperDC v2.07 Release!

Post by Swaffy »

buschhans wrote:Specially on this mod is, it has full COOP support.
Downloading as soon as I can!

- - - - -

[Edit] After playing a few maps and having fun, I do have some criticism:
- A couple maps crashed in the loading screen
- Some weapons have weird animation speeds (such as really slow) and non-sync reload sounds
- Some weapons' firing sounds don't match their actual rate of fire
- I had a really hard time trying to fly the Mi-24D.

Other than that the mod is very fun to play, and many maps do have bot support. :)
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
buschhans

Re: SuperDC v2.07 Release! updated to 2.20

Post by buschhans »

1.) i have updated the Topic first post,
i added for you the actually Mod Download via torrent.

2.) Why only a torrent? Because i cannot upload 4,57GB ~ because my upload speed is to slow for it and its not save, it breaks sometimes the connection and i start from the began. That makes not fun, if do you upload a file hours via hours and you have to restart it becuse it break the connection.

3.) I hope for a new update after a half year, because then i will try to upload the new file anywhere anyplace i can.

4.) A server from the developer i have added for you to Gametracker. You can play this COOP Mod also Online, when the Server is up.

Super DC v2.2 (requesting DC 0.7 to play update Mar 2017) (Torrent only: Download
If do you like the BF 1942 Mods or search a Download please visit: http://hg-clan.blogspot.de/
mistamontiel

Post by mistamontiel »

Yup I got v2.2 a while ago , what happened to the Yadi.sk link ?

I had to reg to get it , no problem , sure I would uTorrent but my PC is slowww

:o
buschhans

About SuperDC v2.20 Release!

Post by buschhans »

Yes SuperDC v2.20 is release a couple of time ago. The news was sent on the HG-clan.blogspot.de also the download links too. The original yasdi. Link is down, deleted by Hoster. Only the torrent works. My problem is I cannot upload a 4.5GB ~ data. You need fast internet power for it. But soon have to be release an update. It’s a demo or a v2.30. Feature inside will be the huge backpack rocket from the Russian super truck and the German Bundeswehr for example. And many more things. „bbfplayer“ the developer of superDC could need some help in little a-b-c modding or a good advice how he can fix some trouble in this game engine. If so you can some help mista, please let me know? The server is daily online, but not 24/7. Keep the eyes open, if do you want to tested this best desert combat mod online.;-)
buschhans

Post by buschhans »

Mistamonitel, there is a new fresh Download link for you and the other Players around to share.:-)

SuperDC v2.2: Download

The SuperDC v2.2 is temporary daily online in your browser. If do you find some bugs or mistakes, you can post it there to the developer bbfplayer: here click