Re: Model Downloads & More

Post by Poow »

just read the posts beneath ;) Nothing special
You’re entering a world of pain!
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

mikex222 wrote:who are you talking about
Someone who no longer exists here. I removed all the spam posts. In threads that users manage to reply to said deleted posts, I posted to let them know I removed them, cause if I didn't it could throw off the conversation and cause confusion if one user mistaked a response to a deleted post as a response to a different post.

But I guess some users miss my posts and still get confused. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

That "M16" model of yours more closely resembles an M4 AR. It has the adjustable stock and the different iron sights. The M16 uses a carrying handle for the rear sight and has a solid shoulder stock.

[Edit] Now that I look at it a second time, noticing the londer frontal grip, it has both M4 and M16 parts to it. It's not the M416 by H&K, as the M416 has a short barrel. I'll just call it the M16M4A2. There. Problem solved.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

Swaffy wrote:That "M16" model of yours more closely resembles an M4 AR. It has the adjustable stock and the different iron sights. The M16 uses a carrying handle for the rear sight and has a solid shoulder stock.

[Edit] Now that I look at it a second time, noticing the londer frontal grip, it has both M4 and M16 parts to it. It's not the M416 by H&K, as the M416 has a short barrel. I'll just call it the M16M4A2. There. Problem solved.
rofl :lol:
my noob models lol.
i was meant to be working on a big mod and should have released by now. guess I'm slowly drifting from "BF" :|
i might start making some building models. Not that I'm good at modeling or anything, which I'm not.
or
I was thinking of making some bf soldier skins. Check out this piece of software:

btw i did not make that. this is just an example of what zbrush can do. check out other video's

if some one gets this software and makes models like this. export them to .3ds, import them to 3ds max, add skeleton then add some textures and your done. :D

I Know how hard it is to add a skeleton to a knew model. But there are a few that can do it.
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

Heck, I've just learned how to edit the meshes of guns and other objects.
I have quite a ways to go until I get to what I really want to do - animations editing.
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

wow i get an email from this site, because you posted in this thread.
i haven't been here for along time now. I'm not much into modding now.
One Thing Could Bring me back

if there was code like this we could use

Code: Select all

REM ;Some trigger
Hotkeyset("Mouseclick", "Set")   <<<------- some way of using function "Set()"

Function Set()                     <<<-------- Function to activate gun or something
$Object = active
EndFucntion

If Object = active Then                                      <<-------- Some question saying if this then activate gun or something.
     ObjectTemplate.AddTemplate Gun
             else
     ObjectTmeplate.RemoveTemplate Gun
Endif
Cant think of an example for you. And This is just made up, not even actual script. But i hope you get what i mean.
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

That's why everyone who plays a Battlefield video game should sign the "BF1942 SDK" petition.
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

Swaffy wrote:That's why everyone who plays a Battlefield video game should sign the "BF1942 SDK" petition.
If people had access to the "BF1942 SDK" then people will just abuse it by making hacks out of it.
but at least we will be able to add more to it.
Join Me At The West