Submarine Model Request!!

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
Iced Earth

Re: Submarine Model Request!!

Post by Iced Earth »

lol freddy!

@OP: You could probably make a custom HUD or overlay for the sub then. just like a giant glass circular windshield of sorts. Eh?
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

wot i am wondering is .... if you made a massive sub that people could spawn in and run around in it...
how would u run around in it under water... cuz like you can only be under water while in a vehicle
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

haha yeah...they would be underwater.

The only thing I can think of...is to have some sort of "interior mesh" that would be the insides of the sub...but it would be like 1000 meters above the sub, say you switch to Position 2 and you're instantly 'teleported' to the sub interior, in a chair. you could then get up out of the chair and run around the insides. The exitLocation of each seat would have to be -1000 meters then. :lol:

But I think that would work!!!
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

You can only run around in vehicles above water. I think I saw some scripts that can be edited to where your character doesn't get affected by water. So you can pretty much walk under water with no drag or floatation. But you'd still be seeing the water line on the inside of the sub as it passes through the top of the water [where the water's texture is at].
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™