BF1942 Truck

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
Kuyong_Chuin

Re: BF1942 Truck

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

mikex222 wrote:id like the truck... any formats good ok...
max is best so i can open it straight up
.... has it got any textures.. if so upload those too... id like this truck just as a normal truck... but i may put the tracks on it for Master Jay.

don't know when ill re-upload the new truck though. (the the tracks on it)
I'll upload it to the P3 server here in a few minutes. It is untextured but I do have different camouflage and other textures that I can send you a copy of as well. I removed the tires and rims for adding tracks but I can add a wheel assembly to the file rar file so you can add it to the model. It still needs an interior but if you are using it for BF you probably can use one from one of the other bf models for it temp till you can build a custom one for it.

Edit: I threw a set of tires and rims on it but didn't really texture them. I also applied some different types of camouflage on different body parts so you guys can see some of the textures I included in the small texture pack I put together for you guys and gals to use.

Here is the Ford-F150-4x4. http://family-genealogy-101.nosolutions ... 50-4x4.rar

And here is the texture pack that includes the camo textures as well as textures for off road tires, and various cloths and skins for use for interiors. Enjoy the model and textures.

PS Any one have Max 9 or higher that can convert a model to 3ds for me. Max 9 will not run on this computer and I really need to work on a model I saved with Max 9 so if I have it in a 3ds format I can import it back into Max 7 or 8 which both run on here. Please let me know so I can send the file to whoever can export it for me. Thanks
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

nice.. don't mind if i re texture it... i may do so
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

mikex222 wrote:nice.. don't mind if i re texture it... i may do so
Yes It isn't really texture I just threw on some of the textures I included in the texture pack so people would know if you wanted any of the camo textures or not.
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

sweet! i like it but it would be cool if it had those kind of wheels on the truck :roll: but this look so call i wanna wounder how fast its gonna go :P but one question... where do i enter this .max file?????
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
Poow

Post by Poow »

Master Jay wrote:where do i enter this .max file?????
It's a 3dsmax file.
You’re entering a world of pain!
Master Jay

Post by Master Jay »

so how will i use it?
Im Watching You... When You Sleep!
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Master Jay wrote:so how will i use it?
First off I thought you wanted tracks on the truck, 2 the truck is untextured and incomplete, it has no interior in it and after all that is done the Max file has to be converted to a sm file for use in the game and coded so you can use it. You probably can use the Willy Jeep code and modify it for the truck. As for how fast it is that is up to the person that codes it if they make it faster or slower than the jeep.

PS If I was going to be the one to finish this model and use it in game, (which I'm not)I would add a machine gun to the roll bars and throw a artillery piece or AA gun in the bed of the truck, or better yet place a machine gun on the passenger side of the truck setup like the Japanese Hanomag APC and a "R2D2" (GE M61A1 Vulcan 20mm Cannon in a Phalanx Close-In Weapon System mounting) in the bed of the truck. A small "radar" system on the roof of the truck and a small enclosed compartment in the back of the truck for the fire control officer that operates the "R2D2" through something like a periscope type system but can raise it up 90 degrees as well as the 360 turning radius. The fire control officer is the only one able to see the radar on his HUD. This would probably be a coding nightmare but would be a fun truck to have in the game. :twisted:
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Adding radar to a non driver pco position is a cake walk...no coding nightmare there. At least for me. I could probably code this thing from scratch if I wanted. :P
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
Kuyong_Chuin

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Apache Thunder wrote:Adding radar to a non driver pco position is a cake walk...no coding nightmare there. At least for me. I could probably code this thing from scratch if I wanted. :P
If you want to use it for a mod with the "CRAM" the land version of the "R2D2" I can make a model of the CRAM small enough for the back of the truck and and re-size a radar unit from the game for the roof that would not take long to do, but how would I need to model the FCO Box so he can "See" the battlefield. A periscope would work if the top had a pivoting head on it so you could look up and down. Let me know if you want me to make the CRAM and the FCO box. I might can modify a interior I already have made to fit the truck if needed. But someone else will need to do the texturing for it. I just have not got the hang of doing a whole model inside and out as one texture for this game yet.
mikex222

Post by mikex222 »

soz about those models you wanted me to convert for ya... can you upload them here all in one big .zip or .rar file
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.