cloud effect

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
assasinseye1

cloud effect

Post by assasinseye1 »

their were clouds in bf ww1 mod but i cant find out were to get them..or find someone to make them any ideas...its for iced earth.
Mapper/map textureing/design....

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
mikex222

Re: cloud effect

Post by mikex222 »

assasinseye1 wrote:their were clouds in bf ww1 mod but i cant find out were to get them..or find someone to make them any ideas...its for iced earth.
well it could of been the fog fx. i think it was called something smoke rather
Join Me At The West
You're Welcome To Join My Town Any Time, This Is Just a Internet Game. Nothing More.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Hmm cloud effect... In above mentioned mod, is it placed on the map on it's own or part of a object? take a look through the staticobjects.con file and see if you can find it there. Effects are usually found in the effects folder of the mod. Since in BF42 effects need to be addtemplated to something with a working geometry, there's a small chance it might be in the common folder or MOVE_FILES folder instead.
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

im sure you already read my other post that was off topic in your bfheroes form.....but I looked and they were not their I can not find anything in google about it so hopeing someone knows how to make or a file dowload, :o

I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

If I had the mod I would give it a look through. But unfortunatly I can't help much at the moment in finding that effect. I don't have the mod right now. :P

I might give cloud effects a try in one of my mods. If I do, I'll let you know. :D
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

Apache Thunder wrote:If I had the mod I would give it a look through. But unfortunatly I can't help much at the moment in finding that effect. I don't have the mod right now. :P

I might give cloud effects a try in one of my mods. If I do, I'll let you know. :D

Ok thank you very much! Ill still look to see if I can find something or one of the makers of ww1.. :D

Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

forgotten hope had something like this, but it was a bunch of meshes that looked like crap, lol.
assasinseye1

Post by assasinseye1 »

the ones in ww1 looked ok not the best in the world but it fit the sene