add csol' beauty to bf1942

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
4399cxyd

add csol' beauty to bf1942

Post by 4399cxyd »

hi,i have a great idea,just add csol' beauty to bf1942.

Her is Natasha;
her's clothes is Very suitable for playing a Soviet Army Sniper。

I want her to appear in the Soviet, it is best to replace a sniper or medic

The model is the MDL type file, I don't know his feasibility, I'm just a stupid student.
But will use 3DMAX; HLMV; MilkShape 3D; SMDImporter.dli (put to 3dmax\ plugins). I put them in addition to (3DMAX) to an accessory. ----------------------------------

There is no good people willing to help me, this is for the benefit of everyone! Feel free to ask me
Vilespring

Re: add csol' beauty to bf1942

Post by Vilespring »

I don't really know if a kit can choose which character model you spawn as. I think you would be able to ad her into the random choosing of the model, but she will not just be a sniper.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
4399cxyd

Post by 4399cxyd »

Vilespring wrote:I don't really know if a kit can choose which character model you spawn as. I think you would be able to ad her into the random choosing of the model, but she will not just be a sniper.
I really don't mind that, but some people will for me to make?
4399cxyd

Post by 4399cxyd »

4399cxyd wrote:hi,i have a great idea,just add csol' beauty to bf1942.

Her is Natasha;
her's clothes is Very suitable for playing a Soviet Army Sniper。

I want her to appear in the Soviet, it is best to replace a sniper or medic

The model is the MDL type file, I don't know his feasibility, I'm just a stupid student.
But will use 3DMAX; HLMV; MilkShape 3D; SMDImporter.dli (put to 3dmax\ plugins). I put them in addition to (3DMAX) to an accessory. ----------------------------------download it in here : http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6LO4vo

There is no good people willing to help me, this is for the benefit of everyone! Feel free to ask me
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

I want you to know that, as in any forum, the request area is largely ignored, as I learned myself.

I recommend doing smaller things first, and when you get the skill, you can make your request. People here either don't have the time and/or skill to do most requests.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
BotHunter

Post by BotHunter »

Its not that people don't want to help, it's just that this particular request is extremely hard. The only person that I no for sure can do this is Apache Thunder. So you should ask him :)
Walk quietly and carry a sniper rifle
freddy

Post by freddy »

Vilespring wrote:I don't really know if a kit can choose which character model you spawn as. I think you would be able to ad her into the random choosing of the model, but she will not just be a sniper.
the teamskin could be tricky, but otherwise make a "CsolSoldier" like there is BritishSoldier, CanadianSoldier and so on.

Code: Select all

game.setTeamSkin 1 RussianSoldier
game.setKit 1 0 Csol_Scout
game.setKit 1 1 Rus_Assault
game.setKit 1 2 Rus_AT
game.setKit 1 3 Rus_Medic
game.setKit 1 4 Rus_Engineer