Map Request: very simple

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
greenbean

Map Request: very simple

Post by greenbean »

Hi,

Can someone make me a map with 2 spawn points, one german 1 american, and 1 bridge inbetween them. I want a river to go across the whole map under the bridge. I want the action to be going on in a space no bigger than the island in Midway, but have the whole map available to walk around, like Midway. Also I do not want any vehicles accept for 10 american cars on one side and 10 german cars on the other side. Both bases shall be uncaps too. This map will be single player only and no bunkers or town is needed. Just a huge flat area with a river going through the middle, a base on one side, a base on the other side, and a bridge in the middle. It should be a clear day. If O was a base and = was a bridge the map would look like this: O====O

If that is too hard just do the same thing in the middle of the desert with no bridge. If you do it in the desert though have the same terain as el alamin.

ALSO: (IMPORTANT!) This map would be for battlefield 1942

Ok, I just re-thought something. I guess 1 bunker at each base would be good. Also 1 place to get ammo and heal up.

THANKS!
Last edited by greenbean on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vilespring

Re: Map Request: very simple

Post by Vilespring »

That is so simple you could go get ED42 or battlecraft and make it as you first map, in about 2 hours. :D
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
greenbean

Post by greenbean »

Well for some reason it wasn't working for me. Also to be honest I don't have the patience for it either. Can you help me out with this? If not it's ok.

Thanks!
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

I, personally, am not a map-maker, I code land vehicles/structures
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

greenbean

Post by greenbean »

Oh okay. Thanks anyway! Is there anyone else willing to create this map for me?
Swaffy

Post by Swaffy »

[deleted]
Last edited by Swaffy on Thu May 01, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
greenbean

Post by greenbean »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I actually did go back and try to do it for myself. ED42 dosen't seem to work for me. I have a windows xp computer but for same reason when I open it it just opens up a notepad. Also when I download it it isn't a zipped folder so I am not sure what to do. I also tried the other editor but I don't understand it. No tutorials either lol. I too, work also. The time I have between when I am home I spend little time in front of a computer. I am only on about an hour a night. Oh well, thanks for the help anyway! :D . I guess I minds well forget it lol. Anyone else who wants to help let me know.
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

I have ED42 on my laptop, which uses xp, and it's fine. I would be making maps if it wasn't for this one bug; I cannot see my cursor when on the display of the map. I can only see the cursor in the tool bar. :?

greenbean

Post by greenbean »

That's kind of weird. I have never had that problem. Mine just doesn't open a .exe file when I click on it. Tried downloading it many times but same thing. If anyone else can help me out here post a reply!
Vilespring

Post by Vilespring »

wait a second.....
you said it opened notepad?!?!? Instead of running the .exe?
D:
uhhh, all I know is that's not good.