Mapper Needed to Edit my Map!

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
smurf118

Mapper Needed to Edit my Map!

Post by smurf118 »

Greetings.

As of recently, I have been creating my first "official" map. If you could call it a map.. It is for Forgotten Hope 0.7 (woop). It revolves around a north-south canal which has a single crossing which the British 8th Army and the German Afrika Korps are battling for. I have created my two main bases and a trio of capture-able flags; a bridge - the sole crossing; a small howitzer battery position and a flak battery position. I have placed all of my vehicles - well, sufficient vehicles for now- and all that is left is some texturing and creating sand dunes... Oh and configuring the menu file so that it will open in Forgotten Hope. This is my main issue.

I am basically looking for someone who can

a) add small rolling dunes across the map
b) add some textures to make the sand look better
and c) configure some of the files so that it is compatible with Forgotten Hope.

I am going to upload the map somewhere soon, so if you fancy helping me (you'll be mentioned in the .txt file when I pack it then throw it in a zip file) simply reply here and I'll send you the download link :)
Vilespring

Re: Mapper Needed to Edit my Map!

Post by Vilespring »

This seems more like it would be more appropriate in the request section of the forum. :)
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
smurf118

Post by smurf118 »

Ah... :P fair point!
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

If you still need it, send it to me and I will see what i can do :)