Naval Map

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
smurf118

Naval Map

Post by smurf118 »

Hey, it's me again :P

Well, recently I have attempted to make some maps for Battlefield 1942, both using Editor 42 and Battlecraft 1942... All I can say is: where one program succeeded, the other failed x3.

I am making a request for someone to make a map where there is no ground, just water... I have an issue wherein I cannot get rid of the friggin' ground... And using ED42 to lower it takes too long :) Details such as water colour, sky, shadows etc I can fill in, but I need someone to do the water and get rid of the ground, as well as place the vehicles :)

The layout of the map would be

The square represents either the Fletcher destroyer or Hatzuki destroyer, depending on side (colour indicates it... figure the colours out yourself :) ). The circle is the carrier, and the line is a sub.. :D oh, and could you get it so all vessels are parralel and each fleet is pointing at the enemy fleet :D?

Yours Smurf.

PS, just to show how badly I use BC1942

Vilespring

Re: Naval Map

Post by Vilespring »

The map in ED 42, open the made CON file (I forgot which one) and you'll find, WATER LEVEL!! :D change it as you please!!

My most useful comment! 8-)
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"
BotHunter

Post by BotHunter »

In Battlecraft, the Page up key raises the water level. just keep on pressing it till you have the height you want :)
Walk quietly and carry a sniper rifle
smurf118

Post by smurf118 »

Thanks for the ED42 tp. BC42 though, it runs slowly with me, and crashes every 2-5 minutes, so its kinda hard
Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »