mini-tanks

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
Vilespring

mini-tanks

Post by Vilespring »

I would like these small tanks for my mod. They would be these vehicles from vanilla BF1942, Chi-ha, Sherman, M10, T-34-85, T-34, Panzer IV, Tiger.
The Chi-Ha should be around the length of a land mine, and make other tanks proportional to that. The tanks can be bigger if they don't collide correctly with the environment because they are too small. The tanks don't need a coax MG, and the main gun fires small arms projectiles, so they keep the battling ability of their real counterparts. I would also like the vehicles to have a low mass, so you can kick them around. The vehicle camera should be over the main gun, enough to see what is being aimed at, and seeing a fair amount of the commandeered tank.

The tanks over all should be the same as the real tanks for the most part, able to knock each other around with rams, and be able to kill each other with the gun.
New audio to make the tank more RC like is optional. I would have done this before, but something about it makes it not work right.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but takes up three thousand times the memory.

Area 51: http://battlefieldarea51mod.weebly.com/

"I didn't steal your pizza"