Pack a file

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
tekk

Pack a file

Post by tekk »

Since I cant seem to make a working custom map that works without crashing asap I was wondering if someone wouldnt mind doing it for me. fOOk is gonna do up a video tutorial for making a custom map from start to finish using ed42 ( no experience with this program )so that will help me get a working map, meanwhile I do know a bit more about bc42 but have yet to successfully get a working custom map .rfa done.

So im asking this, If i did all the terrain and object placements would there be someone willing to pack the files properly for me so the map works if I load it to a server ?. Its gonna be a simple map, CQ with a few cappable spawn points, no vegetation/Codes/buildings, only a series of walls and sandbags. If your willing please send me pm and I will send the download link, much appreciated.

Merry Christmas
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."
fo0k

Re: Pack a file

Post by fo0k »

are you having problesm to even get a Battlecraft created map working?

(I will get that tut done! just been finishing off this rcc mod today)

if you want to upload you non working rfa is should be pretty easy to see whats gone wrong ;)
tekk

Re: Pack a file

Post by tekk »

Well I can make the map, place the objects , LOCATE the file this time lol , but when I go to test the level I tend to get the missing key files error. But thanks, I will make the map tonight and send you the link tommorow, and the ed42 tut is very anticipated by myself so thanks for taking time to do that aswell :D
Nodbrother- "getting whiped every single game by some over-active 9 year old kid with too much spare time and a reaction time that is a third of yours."