Looking to hire a soldier skinner

Give a clear description of what you need and maybe Santa will deliver
Diamondback

Looking to hire a soldier skinner

Post by Diamondback »

Hi all,

For my Raised Fist mod project, I would like to create some new soldier skins for the two factions included in the mod: the Waffen SS and the British Commando.

Depending on the location of the maps, different soldier skins need to be made. Therefore, I am looking for the following soldier skins:

1) Waffen SS
- Desert Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)
- Winter Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)
- Temperate Forest and Jungle Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)
- Autumn Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)

2) British Commando
- Desert Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)
- Winter Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)
- Temperate Forest and Jungle Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)
- Autumn Camo soldier uniforms w/ matching kit parts (soldier berets, backpacks, gloves, binoculars for snipers, holsters and boots)

I am willing to pay the person that accepts to make these soldier skins a reasonable price as I realize that they can time some time to make. The salary will vary on the amount of time spent on the project and the quality of the soldier skins produced.

All the skins produced must be original; that means skin ports from other mods will not be accepted. The skins needs to be 100% original and unique to Raised Fist. If you are interested in this project and would like to see pictures of what I need, please PM me and we can discuss it in more details.
See my Strasbourg map project here.
Crash42modder

Re: Looking to hire a soldier skinner

Post by Crash42modder »

Did you solve this problem?