Yo

fo0k

Re: Yo

Post by fo0k »

Tjena Zeldon!

good to see Swedes here.. was living in Stockholm the past 2 years but now back in UK. I can smell Dice on your breath.
ED42 is not used by most but is easily my favorite editor and a few of the guys here. You will get all the answers for sure. Welcome :D
Zeldon

Post by Zeldon »

fo0k wrote:Tjena Zeldon!

good to see Swedes here.. was living in Stockholm the past 2 years but now back in UK. I can smell Dice on your breath.
ED42 is not used by most but is easily my favorite editor and a few of the guys here. You will get all the answers for sure. Welcome :D
Tjenare!

Ok,thanks! I surely be back whit questions later... ;)
GoodDayToDie!!

Post by GoodDayToDie!! »

Hey all! My name is Jesse and I'm an alcoholic :!: . But yall can call me goodday. I am 27 years of age. Flamin eerrr uhh, I mean fook, showed me this site. I live in southern California, US of A. I'm a new modder, thought I was a mapper but modder works too. I have released my first map on the is82.com server about 2.5 months ago. I can use BC42 okay but that's about it so far. I have been modding for about 6 months and find myself in a zone mapping sometimes :shock: . My 2nd map is in the final stages(gonna be sweet!;) :ugeek: I've been hooked on BF42 for about 8 years and have done a little administering with the ATF clan. Now I'm mostly interstate 82. I do plan on making at least one more is82 map for a next project. Looks like I'll have plenty of reading material for awhile. :)

fook, can you add a stratos emoticon?
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Welcome to the site sir! totally missed this.

No Stratos emotes yet.. only just managed a custom favicon ;)
freddy

Post by freddy »

morning and hi to the new guys :)
al13326

Post by al13326 »

Hi! I'm al13326 from ModDB and BattleGroup42, with an in-game nick as Jesus Villamor in Bf1942. A long-time lurker of this site and I hope you can accomodate my questions later on.

And by the way, I made replies on the following thread before but it seems it needs review from web administrator/s:
http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2 ... ngleplayer
http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2 ... nity+patch

An immediate response would be much appreciated.
"My God, there were airplanes all over the sky, and most of them had red meatballs on their wings!"

1st Lt. James "Zeke" E. Swett; VMF-221, USMC
April 7, 1943
freddy

Post by freddy »

al13326 wrote:Hi! I'm al13326 from ModDB and BattleGroup42, with an in-game nick as Jesus Villamor in Bf1942. A long-time lurker of this site and I hope you can accomodate my questions later on.
Hi and welcome, sorry for the delay.
[CMP] Álex

Post by [CMP] Álex »

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to be here. I've been using this site for a long time but I had never registered. I wish this site stays online for many more years, it's full of nice stuff

I'll introduce myself:

My name is Alex and I'm currently on the last year of a Sotware Engineering degree, I'm from Spain and I've played Battlefield games since I was a kid. I didn't liked modern Battlefields, but I've always loved BF1942 and BF2. I play Forgotten Hope 2 regularly and I've been doing some modding for it as part of CMP (FH2 minimod introducing pacific theatre to the mod)

I started mapping, but right now I'm more in the mood for more "technical" stuff, as coding

My greeting to you all and I hope you are fine on this pandemic era we are living