Hey! What's up? I am Dem0n...Flam1ng Dem0n

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
Flam1ng Dem0n

Hey! What's up? I am Dem0n...Flam1ng Dem0n

Post by Flam1ng Dem0n »

Hey everyone! Whats up? I am Dem0n...Flam1ng Dem0n and i just love playing the Battlefield series. Mostly 2 and still a lot of 1942 though. Don't get me wrong or anything like that, i love 1942 just as much as 2. I played BF 1942 WAY before i ever got BF 2. It's just that i spend to much time in the Sandbox mod for BF 2. It's a lot fun....you know? Anyways, i am getting more and more back into 1942 (since my 3-4 year old laptop can only run BF 1942 and not BF 2). So i am planning on making custom content for 1942 when i can. Still wanting to make a kick a** map though. I use mostly 3ds max when i make gaming levels, though i am not sure if you can for BF 1942. I am hoping you can because that would make the map making process (at least) for me a lot easier and smother. Anyways that's a lot about what i do and who i am. OH! Also i like playing Halo 1 - 3 and Halo Reach, also some Halo War once in awhile. But i mostly use and play Halo Custom Edition. This edition of Halo is a content based game of Halo. You can make the levels terrain, the scenery, the vehicles and the weapons and other cool things. Most (if not all) of the content it uses is made (or modeled) within 3ds max. That's why i am a lot better with 3ds max. But i kinda...got bored of the game (hopefully nothing wrong with that) and have returned to the Battlefield game series. YAAA! I also am in a Community College and am staying kinda busy and all, but i will try to participate as much as i can on these forums. And so.....that's about everything that relates to me. It's nice to be part of these forums, from what i can tell (before i joined) these forums have a lot (if not all) nice and good people on them. So i am glad i have joined the community. Let me know if anyone has any further questions for me and i will try to do my best to answer them.

Glad to be part of these forums!

Flam1ng Dem0n
fo0k

Re: Hey! What's up? I am Dem0n...Flam1ng Dem0n

Post by fo0k »

I think you win the intro award!

Welcome to the site! Hopefully we can sort the ed42 issues out for you. If you have skills in building maps in max i'm sure it will be useful round here :)
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

Welcome. :)
Flam1ng Dem0n

Post by Flam1ng Dem0n »

fo0k wrote:I think you win the intro award!

Welcome to the site! Hopefully we can sort the ed42 issues out for you. If you have skills in building maps in max i'm sure it will be useful round here :)
Thanks man! I always try to make a great first impression. I hope i did well. Anyways, i posted my Editor 42 on the Modding Discussion board. Let me know if you know how to fix it.

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome!

Flam1ng Dem0n