Howdy!

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
Sgt.Killboy

Howdy!

Post by Sgt.Killboy »

Hy there! Just me, Sgt.K. from germany. Been modding EOD and Brickfield years ago. Just got back to bf1942 after playing other stuff for a while, and I'm very impressed by all the things, thats still under developement. Also I'm glad to see some skilled people sharing there knowledge on this board.
Looks like you guys almost cracked the game...lots of secrets seem to have benn discovered.
Just dug out good old BC42 and ED42 to start some stuff i kept on my mind for years (3DsMax and other tools too...).
Been working with Max and Photoshop the passed few years, done some other stuff like CD covers/booklets and other print stuff for bands and organizations...
Now i just found myself palying some old bf1942 mods an beeing infected by THE BF VIRUS again.

Hope to share some experience and knowledge here.

Keep up the good work.

:D

P.S.: Sorry for my bad americanese!
My anger management class pi**e* me off.
freddy

Re: Howdy!

Post by freddy »

Hi and welcome
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Heheh, the BF drug.

Welcome to the site, killboy. Had a quick look at your tutorial you posted which was a nice, simple way to get an object going for beginners. Always nice to have more old bf brains around here to discover new gems!
Jeronimo

Post by Jeronimo »

Sgt.Killboy wrote:Looks like you guys almost cracked the game...lots of secrets seem to have been discovered.
There's quite a few "Chuck Norris' of BF42" around here, yepp ^^

Welcome. ;)