Hello All

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
-m-

Hello All

Post by -m- »

I'm new at this modding and I am eager to learn from the more experienced. I'm a Vietnam Vet and semi-retired architect. I have been doing a number of drawings and sketches based on the battle at Landing Zone Xray for a new Battlefield Vietnam map but have no idea on where to start. Anyway thanks for putting up this site and if you have any info on map making, please let me know.

Thanks again
fo0k

Re: Hello All

Post by fo0k »

Hi and welcome to the site. Very interesting to have a vet and architect around these parts.. There are some tutorials on this site and a wealth of knowledge amongst the members. Just shout!
-m-

Post by -m- »

Thanks foOK. I did notice that someone mentioned that the Planetbattlefield MDT is no longer there. Is there another place to get the MDT?

Thanks
fo0k

Post by fo0k »

Most of what you need is in the modding tools section of this site on the front page.

http://bfmods.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=114

The tutorials section may be a bit confusing but if you watch/read a few then it will get you started.
Apache Thunder

Post by Apache Thunder »

Welcome! Good to see a veteran here! Hope you like the new and improved SSM site! :D
ImageImageImage
I have cameras in your head!
Marshall_Nord

Post by Marshall_Nord »

Welcome to the site! Always willing to help out a new modder, but I warn you that it can get addictive. :)