Newbie Here

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
poompoom500

Newbie Here

Post by poompoom500 »

8-)

Hello. I just joined to day by recommendation of a friend at BFSP (Cajunwolf). Your site looks nice.
Swaffy

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Swaffy »

Hey man. I've seen posts from you over there, good stuff.
So you're a seasoned modder? What modding knowledge do you have?
(Forum Thread|Download) Swaffy'sMod v0.34 | Download link to come Soon™
poompoom500

Post by poompoom500 »

8-)

Hey Swaffy. I am not a modder. I simply play the game. But I tried my hand on map making and made a few for personal use. I used Battlecraft for both BF42 and BFV. Just for fun.
cajunwolf

Post by cajunwolf »

Hey Poom!

Folks poompoom500 is one of my administrators over at battlefieldsingleplayer and all around good dude, LoL. I had asked him and a few other to join up over here, perhaps a few of you will return the favor. This way we increase traffic for both sites and in general, modding of the game it's self. After all both sites complement one another with their content. I am hoping poom can look around and help me figure what tutorials are needed based on questions most commonly asked. He can also list all of the good tutorials you have here and link back to them from BFSP as we give the site it's much needed face lift.

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"
poompoom500

Post by poompoom500 »

8-)

Thanks for the boost, CW. Cajunwolf is da man at BFSP. Kind like, my boss. But a nice one.
I am hoping poom can look around and help me figure what tutorials are needed based on questions most commonly asked. He can also list all of the good tutorials you have here and link back to them from BFSP as we give the site it's much needed face lift.
Got ya. And here I am haphazardly joining in. (I knew there was a method to your madness... just kidding).
cajunwolf

Post by cajunwolf »

Good job Mr Poom. There is always a method to my madness as I am mad due to the fact that madness is a method of it's self. (figure that one out, when you do let me know) I do like living on the outside of the envelope looking in, and have come to the conclusion that life is a comedy. It proves that what ever God your beliefs might follow that he, she, or it had a great sense of humor! Even if your a non believer, the jokes still on you too, HA!

Anyhow enough of my crazy ramblings, I need to save that for the blog right?

As mentioned this is a pretty awesome site and it still has a pulse. The server side modding is great fun, and allows you to do all kinds of kewl things, especially if you have your own home server. I find the video tutorials to be very interesting, and I think I can host ours (the ones I plans to do) from our server without having to leave the site to go to YouTube or a target window. Has anyone here tried this yet?

If you see any questions asked you can answer or direct towards a answer please do so as I know you visit many different sites digging up material for your news blog. Also any good sites like BFMODS, please let me know because we want to make contact. LoL, almost sounds like looking for alien lifeforms, planet battlefield was destroyed and we search the universe for the last remains of the elusive bfmodder. :ugeek:

"When you're up to your butt in alligators, you forget your original intent was to drain the swamp!"
poompoom500

Post by poompoom500 »

8-)
Anyhow enough of my crazy ramblings, I need to save that for the blog right?
That's right. I have to be a yes man on this one.
The server side modding is great fun, and allows you to do all kinds of kewl things, especially if you have your own home server.
Keep going! You're doing a good job for me. (Heh-heh).
Also any good sites like BFMODS, please let me know because we want to make contact. LoL, almost sounds like looking for alien lifeforms, planet battlefield was destroyed and we search the universe for the last remains of the elusive bfmodder.

NOTE: Don't forget to call home.
hardrock

Post by hardrock »

Wow! So thank whomever for this site, right?! I have been away from the game for some time. Just got back into it and while playing on a server, budbros, was asked about modding. So I goggled, voila! Then to find out my info still worked, that people still are interested in the game, WOW! Awesome yall, I think it's great. Did I say WOW? WOW! peace and love yall..... :D
hardrock

Post by hardrock »

Google, I meant to say googled, lol...