Hello... (I can't think of a unique title.)

Introduce yourself and check the rules ;)
WaddleDee94

Hello... (I can't think of a unique title.)

Post by WaddleDee94 »

Hello, my name is WaddleDee94. (I was never really good at intros. :) )

I started my BF experience (sadly limited to single-player; I only started online multiplayer with Team Fortress 2) with 1942, and have been a fan of the series since. Lately, I've picked up the game again, and have come to enjoy it even further with mods like FH and BG42 (especially the new factions). I created this account because I have also recently picked up an interest in modding games, or at least learning the general gist of things so that I have an idea of what to do. I hope you'll be able to help me in this regard.

(Speaking of which, I can't seem to get more than 64 bots on a co-op local server - that is, me playing on the same computer that runs the server - despite reading and posting on the appropriate thread (freddy's), and I've found myself way too terrified at asking what may seem a dumb question. Could someone bail me out? )
fo0k

Re: Hello... (I can't think of a unique title.)

Post by fo0k »

Welcome to the site, Waddle :)

Im not the man for 64+ players but someone can help. The link (top right, over there) to basic tutorials probably will make decent reading for you :)
feel free to shoot questions.. you can search both this site and the serversidemodding backup (link on front page) for help too.