BFV WW2_MOD Question

Until this forum becomes busy just include BF2, 2142 or BFV in the title
Kuyong_Chuin

BFV WW2_MOD Question

Post by Kuyong_Chuin »

Does anyone have the Pearl Harbor 1.1 for BFV WW2_MOD map? If so can someone tell me why if you place any aircraft that has missiles on it and you file the missiles the game crashes. This is the only map that does it so I know it has to be a coding problem with that map. Also I have another question someone might know what is going on with one of the maps I am playing around with. I have a carrier with the two aircraft and two helicopters on it but for some reason one of the helicopters bounces around like it was a Mexican jumping bean till you get in it and then it settles down like it suppose to do. Only problem with that is unless you are cheating with the God code on trying to get in it to settle it down is a death sentence. Can anyone tell me what is causing this. The other aircraft are just fine it is just the one on the aft starboard side of the ship that does it.
Last edited by Kuyong_Chuin on Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If thy sleepth in a bed of roses, thy will most likely awake with thorns in thy backside if thou doeth not prepareth thy bed beforeth thy lie down.
freddy

Re: BFV WW2_MOD Question

Post by freddy »

Kuyong_Chuin wrote: for some reason one of the helicopters bounces around like it was a Mexican jumping been till you get in it and then it settles down like it suppose to do.
this usually happens when the vehicle spawns to "close" to the carrier together with the ObjectTemplate.holdObject code.