Battlefield Vietnam error (pleaase help)

Until this forum becomes busy just include BF2, 2142 or BFV in the title
crazymx3000

Battlefield Vietnam error (pleaase help)

Post by crazymx3000 »

When i try to join or make a MultiPlayer or Online game it comes up with a stupid error report (the ones that say "send" or "dont send") so that i can only play on single player... then i used battlecraft Vietnam and edited operation Irving a little, it played that stage fine for like 1 week and now when ever i start ANY type of game (multiplayer , online , instant battle [singleplayer]) the same error report comes up for every stage and every game type.
the only mods i got is the the UFO mod that mikex222 made that didnt affect anything (i dont think he put it online) because it has worked fine for a about a year , then this started happening!!! :( i havent modded or changed the game since was working fine. i thought i may as well delete the game since i cant play it. i miss it heaps and idd like to play multiplayer with family and friends :cry: (ive trying reinstalling) [uninstalling then installing]

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
motoko

Re: Battlefield Vietnam error (pleaase help)

Post by motoko »

crazymx3000 wrote:When i try to join or make a MultiPlayer or Online game it comes up with a stupid error report (the ones that say "send" or "dont send") so that i can only play on single player... then i used battlecraft Vietnam and edited operation Irving a little, it played that stage fine for like 1 week and now when ever i start ANY type of game (multiplayer , online , instant battle [singleplayer]) the same error report comes up for every stage and every game type.
the only mods i got is the the UFO mod that mikex222 made that didnt affect anything (i dont think he put it online) because it has worked fine for a about a year , then this started happening!!! :( i havent modded or changed the game since was working fine. i thought i may as well delete the game since i cant play it. i miss it heaps and idd like to play multiplayer with family and friends :cry: (ive trying reinstalling) [uninstalling then installing]

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you mean you get a CTD with Windows Error; and when you've deleted the game(via add/remove I assume) did you also make sure to delete the data from the Locàl Disc and the registry?